Sign in to follow this  
IAMC DIRECTOR

MECHAPOCALYPSE! OOC

Give me an Idea of who is playing and a concept of who you will be playing.

also if you have any questions ask here

the world is still forming and i am open to hearing any suggestions...might not follow them but i'll hear them 🙂

I'm considering two approaches, One will be a military man who joins the IAMC out of patriotic duty.    Was thinking on either him being a former Delta/Ranger, or barring that, a former mechanic/engineer.  probably want a high firepower tanky Mech for this one

The second idea is an assassin, one who was contracted by one of the megacorporations to Test out their latest mecha design.  This would be a stealthy sniper type machine possibly with flight capability.

Are you going to give us a "Base frame" for the mecha, that we can then make some additions/modifications to to suit our playstyle?

What type of power source are we talking here?

I'd advise against any sort of nuclear fission power,  Something like a Shielded Plasma drive,  or dare I say the Magnetic containment Fusion engines from battletech...  I guess it depends on how much you want the normal laws of physics to matter....

The Original Kaiju are  10-12m, are they larger now?  Are the mecha built to that scale?

Edited by Shameless

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

Are you going to give us a "Base frame" for the mecha, that we can then make some additions/moddifications to to suit our playstyle?

Yes. this is something I will be working on along with CC rules.  If you have the Aeon Expansion book it details VARGS which will be the basis for our Mecha you can get an idea since most of it will just be nomenclature changes.

Sign in to follow this