• Divine Right a Trinity Continuum Open World PbP
  • Something Wicked: A Teen Witch Chronical
  • Shadows of the Worlf: a Game of Personal Supernatural Horror
  • Three Leaves DnD 5E Campaign
  • Absolute Power Supers Game
  • Code of Conduct Read in Rules Above

Tropical Stormers

Malachite

Donald had been making conversation, but somehow the party didn't seem all that thrilling before. Then he caught up with Deezy and heard the phrase, 'real drink.' Something brewed up by walking mad scientist Deezy? That sounded both insane and awesome. "You got an extra glass? I'm in." And just for good measure, he'd set up his everyday body to shrug off all the garden variety boozes.

Would this one leave an impact?

"Sure, pick a drink off the table," Deezy said, sparing Evo a glance. "Oh cool, you're the...shapechanger, yeah? Conscious control of body structure and function...I shall give you the same dose that Emily got."

She brushed her fingers over the drink Evo picked out. "Bottoms up."

Then the inventor peered up at Bastion.

"I get it, so kind of a natural law thing, right? Thomas Aquinas would be proud! And also probably kind of horrified. But I get it! You and me, we're both kind of going the same way, just on different roads! You're concerned about unjust laws, and assert that such a law ought to be no law at all. Aquinas. Wheras my solution is to instead change the law so that it ceases to be unjust...or better yet, assert enough influence over the lawmaking process that they were never unjust to start with. And, not gonna lie, fully planning on employing some legal realism in pursuit of my goals. A little of column A, a little of column B. I think, especially early on, since there's no established legal precedents for the cases that'll be coming through, legal realism carries the day."

Deezy tapped the side of her nose. "Ideally, by the time people get off their asses and start writing laws, I'll have advocates at the table. And by ideally I mean definitely and by advocates I mean lobbyists at first, and holy cow I think I actually must have drunk something because...sheesh." She fanned herself. "I was only going to have Pepsi, but I think someone musta snuck something in."

Emily shifted and squirmed out of the arms of those holding her drunk ass up and over to stand behind Bastion. She put her hands on his shoulders and began massaging the hard tight muscles.

"Wow, so tense Suberboy you need to relax." Her fingers stronger than a normal humans kneaded his shoulders and upper back, "I have problems with how things are too, but we don't want to just go crazy, we'll solve the problems, right the wrongs. Let's let Deezy and Davy here work the problem from the inside and we'll do our part on the outside. 

But right now," she breaths in the steamy tropical air, "let just have a little fun, and forget about the problems for a night."

"Well, I'm suppos'n you're right right Miss Thompson,"  Bastion said, rolling his shoulders as Emily kneaded dense cording of his muscles.  "An I know all of you didn't come here to listen to me gripe.  I apologize y'all, I'm just jes so mad about it, it's all I can think about, y'know?"

He sighed and looked out at the ocean.  "Y'know, it's hotter than cheerleader try outs out here and I think Miss Klata has the right of it.  I'mna go on ahead and get my swimming trunks on and try out that ocean.  I ain't never swam in the ocean and I kinda wanna see how long I can hold my breath for.  Why are we all on land when there is a perfectly good ocean waiting to be swam in... swum... swam... whatever, I'm getting changed and getting some sun." 

Donald quirked an eye as Bastion failed to realize Emily was feeling him up and coming onto him. Well, on him. Donald tilted his head back and swallowed the special drink Deezy cooked up. He felt a jolt travel down his throat, through to his nerves, then the tingle faded. Was that it? With Deezy looking at him, Donald shrugged. "So I prepped myself for this, and nothing. If I dialed it back?"

Donald commanded his body to be less liver-efficient and waited. "Well, phats.... that's not all that much different." Aside from the brief hiccup, his body was still running in fine order. It fitted everything so far. "Yeah, only drunk when I want to be." It was both convenient and annoying. Maybe he could get himself intoxicated, and then instantly sober up at will?

Donald clapped the glass down on the bar and met glances with Steve. "I like the sound of surf and sun. You?"

Deezy narrowed her eyes a little at Evo...not angrily, just concentrating. Breaking him down into a series of smaller, solvable problems. Momentarily distracted by Bastion, she gave him a thumb's up then returned her attention to Evo.

"So...we need an analogue for alcohol maybe," she mused. "Something that has similar reactions with cells, but on a bigger scale. Phew, just don't get it mixed up with regular drinks!" She laughed then, breaking the brief moment of serious consideration. "That's a bigger project than I wanna get into tonight. Sorry 'Evo!' Looks like you're going sober tonight! You can drive everyone home."

As Evo went off with Steve, Deezy looked around and planted her hands on her hips. "Well! I guess...I will just mingle. Or...do things that people do. At parties. Which I have attended many of."

She gave a 'thumbs up' at the few who were left, and headed out to stroll along the tables and say hi to some of the other Stormers who had stormed the beaches.

The party had proven to be most helpful. Karrie had spoken with six key people, all identified as potential recruits. Karrie had made positive contact with them, and five had seemed interested in further recruitment contacts. Her path -- the last contact had been a walker-talker -- had taken her to the drink table, and she smiled to see her next contact was already there.

“Lucia!” she said as she leaned against the bar, smiling. “How have you been?”

“Sucky,” the younger enhanced said, mustering a smile for Karrie. “Are you Alice?”

“Sure am,” Karrie said with a chuckle, glancing down at the blue pinafore with the white stockings. “It seemed appropriate given the way that life has been.”

“Man, now I wish I’d thought of that,” Lucia sighed as she glanced down at her floor-length white dress. She’d put her hair in cinnamon buns, and even Karrie knew she was Leia from one of the Star Wars movies. 

“So what’s wrong with your life?” Karrie asked after asking the bartender for a coke.

“Crazy people,” the young woman groused. “I keep getting death threats from the religious crazies that think I’m like literally the Beast of the Apocalypse or a demon or something. One guy actually accused me of being the reason he beats his wife.” She looked both utterly disgusted and creeped out; she shook her head and shrugged. “The other people want to worship me as some sort of vampire-thing? I still don’t get it. Mom said she thinks its a game or book or something and Dad pretty much doesn’t care and now we have a P.O. box where all our mail goes and gets sorted by the police. Maybe the FBI.”

She sighed and muttered, “I shoulda gone into witness protection.”

“That does suck.” Karrie frowned sympathetically and took her drink with a smile for the bartender. “Do you want to do WitSec now? It wouldn’t be as effective, but it’d be something better than what you have now.”

“My parents don’t want to uproot their lives, even if it means dealing with the letters and having to chase off people from the neighborhood on a regular basis. The police are handling most of that,” Lucia frowned and shook her head. “I don’t know that it would do any good at this point. It’s just. . .creepy. And if the government wasn’t just taking care of most of it, we’d be going broke trying to pay for protection and mail sorting and all of that. I mean, my music and comic sales have gone up, but not into that kind of money.”

She gave Karrie a curious look, “What about you? Same kinds of problems or did you go into witness protection?”

“My job was largely unaffected,” Karrie said, “I was fortunate that my enhancements enabled me to do my job better. Though I’m changing jobs now because of the Storm.”

“Oh? What’re you going to do now?” Lucia asked curiously. She motioned for Karrie to follow her so they could keep talking, but the grumbling in the young Stormer’s stomach was demanding another plate from the buffet. 

“My family is with the government, and I’m putting together a quick-response team to deal with enhanced-level threats,” Karrie said, falling into step with Lucia. “I can’t share many of the details right now, but if we have another monster arise, we need a better response than ‘hope someone’s around who can deal with it’.” She shook her head as they aligned on opposite sides of the table, picking up plates. “We can’t be caught unaware if there’s another enhanced-level threat.”

“So, basically, you’re gonna go beat up the monsters that might beat up the world?” Lucia asked. “Or Stormers that go bad or something? Or is this more like being a Stormer Navy SEALs team?” 

“Some Stormers are already the Navy Seal team, effectively,” Karrie noted quietly, bypassing the pasta dish to pick up a kabob stick of meats and vegetables. “This will be a group meant to deal with enhanced-level threats that threaten to cause harm to innocents.” She paused, unsure how much to share with Lucia, before adding, “Whatever form those threats may take.”

Lucia paused, thinking that through. “Yeah,” she said with a bit of a swallow, “that seems like a good idea. I mean, every time I get mad or upset, I have to be real careful not to lash out with. . .” A black tendril formed through her dress, flick it itself like a ink-stained whip, “. . .these, even if I don’t mean to.” 

“You interested, then?” Karrie asked, smiling. “We’re still in the formation stages, but the more names of interested enhanced I can bring with me to the table, the better funding we’ll get.”

“Um, I mean, I’m not really a fighter,” she said a little nervously. “Not really. What happened in the Storm was just me panicking.” Lucia bit her lip, thinking it over. She was an artist, not a soldier, but at this point people were buying her music and getting on her Patreon because they wanted to have a piece of this ‘Losambra’ persona the crazies were building around her, not because they just liked her stuff. “Let me think it over?”

“Of course. I still have your number from quarantine, and I’ll call you later.” Karrie took a bit of shrimp and added, “If you don’t mind, I’ll just call to see how you’re doing, too. If I’d realized, I would have reached out sooner.”

A look of relief and gratitude swept over the young woman’s face. “That would be great. It’d be nice to talk to someone that knows what it’s like to go through all of this.”

“Not a problem,” Karrie assured her. A little ways down from them, she spotted a familiar face. “Hey, let me introduce you to someone I met in Europe.” She headed toward Kyria and the beautifully costumed woman with her.

As Lucia tagged along, Karrie headed toward the lovely redhead. When she got close to Kyria, she called out her name and waved. “How have you been?” she asked as they gave each other one-armed hugs. “This is Lucia, Lucia, Kyria.”

Renata, having just asked Kyria if she was involved with anyone, looked over at the new faces with an annoyed expression that suited her Sith visage unintentionally well. It only lasted a moment though as she saw who it was.

"Oh hey," she said. "I remember you two from..." and then Renata trailed off, realizing that the whole point of her getup was not to be recognized, and identifying herself as someone who'd met Karrie...and literally shared a room with Lucia...was kind of going against that premise. "...the news," she finished lamely. "Hey."

Kyria grinned at seeing Karrie and reminded herself not to squeeze the woman so hard an eye popped out or something; she gave the dark-haired Lucia a friendly wave. "Hullo! This is Mask. Mask, Karrie and Lucia. Karrie was in Hereford with Steve and I. And yeah, we're dating. Not fiances or anything, we just live together and destroy furniture together." 

Her eyes wandered from the small group as she caught site of movement on the edge of the beach. "Hey, it looks like people are stripping! Wanna go join them?" She was clearly pointing to the group getting down to their bathing suits to go for a swim and was probably being tongue-in-cheek on purpose. 

Karrie nodded at Mask. “It’s nice to meet you,” she said politely, smiling at the newcomer and wondering who the hell she was. She spoke with a U.S. accent, but Karrie was having trouble placing exactly who she was.

Then Kyria started talking, and Karrie quirked an eyebrow at the spew of information from the redhead, wondering how many times the woman had been forced to intercept someone interested in Steve. That of course reminded her of Brady, and Karrie felt a pang of desire for her absent fiance. They’d talked about him coming, but the invitation hadn’t allowed for non-Stormers specifically, so he’d stayed home. It was too bad; he’d have made a cute Mad Hatter.

“We could go swimming,” Karrie agreed, glancing at Lucia. When she’d heard island, she’d guessed swimming would be a thing. “I’ll just want to finish my plate though.”

Well shit.

It wasn't unexpected, but Renata still felt a little pang when moving someone from the 'maybe' box to the 'no' box on the shelf. Ah well.

She nodded at Karrie, rather pleased in spite of everything that the change in her appearance was effective. Karrie had seemed pretty sharp in quarantine.

"It's short for Ski-Mask," Ren explained a little sheepishly, waving her hand over her face. "Me and Evo were the ones that took out the zombies in the Storm. Turns out I can do more than just throw people around with my powers."

Then she nodded at Kyria. "I'm gonna pass on the swimming. Didn't bring a suit, and I'm not really into the whole running around naked in the middle of a bunch of strangers thing."

If she hadn't been dating Steve would she have gone with her, Renata wondered. It was a brief thought. The answer was hell, yes. If you had a shot at spending the night with someone like that, you took it.

Still. Backing out didn't feel very 'badass space warrior queen.' She was way out of character here. Damnit.

Ahh, Karrie thought, keeping her smile in place as Ski-Mask mentioned the zombies and Evo. Karrie wondered why Renata wanted to hide her identity here, but mentally shrugged it off. That was Renata’s business. Plus, that costume was amazing.

“I’m sure someone brought an extra suit,” Karrie said, smiling at her. “I have a nightshirt that would cover you, and I’m sure we could find shorts. No one’s going to mind if you’re not in a suit, and it’ll be fun.”

"STOP!"

Deezy, still out of her armored costume, stomped up and pointed at Karrie, then Renata. "I may not be in my skin, but I am still opposed...in a broad categorical sense...to HERESY! And shorts and a nightshirt..." Here she paused and gave Karrie a look. "...wait, nightshirt? You brought a nightshirt? Huh." With a shrug she fixed her glare back on Renata. "...swimming in them, here and now...definitely heresy!"

She cracked her knuckles.

"I gotcha covered. I spent like an hour memorizing the chemical structure of lycra literally just for this. Whatcha want? Sexy? Two piece? One piece? Three tiny pieces? Full bodysuit with just like, holes for the eyes?"

Renata looked down at herself. It wasn't like her costume left a lot to the imagination anyway.

"You know, if I just had a place to put the cape and skirty thing, it's not like I don't have underwear on. That plus this top basically make a swimsuit."

Deezy blinked, looking crestfallen. "Yeah but...but...you can have anything," she said plaintively. "Bikini made of diamond beads? I can DO that. It's actually easy because it's just CARBON."

"That...sounds like it'd fall apart the second it hit water," Renata pointed out.

"Yeah but..." the inventor sighed. "So what, just a box then? For your things?"

Ren shook her head. "Look, this...I don't know, this isn't even my scene, you know? I probably shouldn't even have come. I've spent almost every day since we got out of quarantine just trying to be normal. To fit in? And now this and...I have no idea what to do or...anything."

"Wait!" Deezy squawked in alarm. "Don't go! Nonononono! Okay. Okay." She took a deep breath and slowed her speech. "I've been told. By...reliable sources...that I can sometimes come on a bit strongly. When I am invested in the thing. I'm sorry about that. I don't want you to feel like you don't belong here. No one should feel that way. One of the reasons I wanted to do this was to get someone where we could all belong."

Another deep breath, and she continued. "You can swim in whatever you want. Or you don't have to. It's all good, R...Ski-Mask. None of us have any idea what we're doing here, believe me." Deezy grinned. "I've been completely off script since the gates opened. This whole thing, and other things like it later one...this is where we figure out what we're doing. Who we are, compared to who we were and who we want to be. No one's judging you here. The world won't know. As long as you don't hurt anyone, go nuts."

Remembering the events of the Storm, she quickly added, "I mean, figuratively."

People talked and they drank and the mingled as Bastion snaked his way through the crowds to a small cabana where he could change into his swim trunks.  A few minutes later Bastion was on the beach in a pair of black shorts that reached his knees with a red stripe down the sides.  He set his pack near a tree and withdrew a few frisbees and football.  The moment he'd heard 'tropical island' it practically demanded a football for the beach and water.

He'd been partially inaccurate about his quantum transformation, however, but people are always they're own harshest critics.  Maybe he didn't notice it, but his eruption had toned him slightly more than he was a few months ago.  'Comic book bod' wasn't quite accurate, but the boy was cut and looking good, no doubt about that.  He gripped the ball at one end and tossed it up a few times time, letting it spin a few times and drop back into his palm.  The view over the ocean was amazing.  He gazed out at the crystal blue waters and took in the fresh, clean air.  Maybe he needed some fun to keep his mind off the madness that was his life at the moment.

"Steve," he nodded to the large pirate.  "Y'got an arm on ya?"  He tossed the ball up and down and a few times.

Sitting in the shade, Steve had removed his boots and socks, followed by the coat, jacket and shirt, leaving himself wearing just a part of old-fashioned trousers that ended just below the knee.  They were reasonably light and practical to swim in, though he had trunks underneath too if need arose these would do for arsing around in the water on on the beach.  Sighing as he straightened, glad to be feeling the breeze take away some of the heat of the day, he heard Bastion call out and turned, grinning... well, piratically.  His torso was desert-tanned and adorned with tattoos - most of which had a military theme - along with more than a few scars showing up pale and twisting against the taut bronze of his flesh.  He was large bones overlaid with solid functional muscle,  a warhorse in his prime.

"Not one like yours, lad."  he rumbled with a laugh.  "I can't heft boulders around.  Bear that in mind, eh?"  

"I'll take it easy on ya."  Bastion grinned.  "Go long!"  And he sent a long pass, mindful of his strength so the pigskin didn't end up in Tahiti or wherever.  It was an almost lazy flick of his arm, but the oval ball soared through the air practically the full length of a pitch, arcing high over the Marine's head.

"Cheeky bastard!"  Steve swore, already running like hell.  He was notably fast on his feet even on sand - fast enough that he was able to get under the dropping football and catch it, though he had to slide the last half dozen feet to do so.  Bastion cheered as the blond man rose, holding the ball aloft like a trophy.

"Nice catch!"  Bastion yelled.  Steve dusted the sand off his breeches and grinned, shading his eyes with one hand as he measured the distance between them.  He knew how to throw - playing pickup games in the Middle East with some U.S. troops had been one aspect to an enriching cultural exchange - but he wasn't sure about throwing well at that distance.  Fuck it, he mused.  Worse that can happen is I look like a twat, and I already showed up to a tropical island sweating my tits off.  He took aim, squinting against the sun, took a few quick steps forwards and let fly.  The ball arced back towards Bastion, the distance looking decent though the accuracy was not so comforting. 

"To you!"  Steve called back, watching as Bastion ran to get under the pass.

Emily was drunk there was no doubt about that and when she got drunk she flirted. She had set her sights on the two super hunks, Thor and Superboy, she wanted one of them, hell if she were honest with herself she wanted both. Superboy's age never crossed her mind. Luckily for her she didn't embarrass herself further due to the simple fact that the two 'boys' decided to run off and play with a foot ball.

Still drunk she watched the two boys toss the football around. That annoyed her, they would rather play with a fucking ball than with her, well ok. She took a step toward the water and stumbled and almost fell, the concoction Deezy had made throwing her coordination way off.

"Hey you alright?

That voice belonged to Donald who had been watching the jocks be jocks when he noticed Emily almost fall. He took a step to steady her. "Maybe you should go sit down," he suggested.

Emily looked at him, she remembered him from the desert, "Man there's a lot of gingers around here. Donald? Evo?" He started to answer but she shook her head and reached down and grabbed his hand. "It don't matter we both have freckles, Come swim with me. I promise you, you won't regret it."

• 1 month later...

"Go nuts, figuratively," Renata replied to the weird redheaded inventor. "Yeah, okay. Not terrible advice."

She gave Karrie and Lucia a nod. "I'm gonna join the others after all. Have fun with Captain Wardrobe here."

With a grin at Deezy to let her know she was kidding, Renata headed over towards the water, following the path Kyria had gone in. When she reached the water's edge instead of getting down to her underwear...or less...to get in, she instead went over. Her feet lifted off a few inches above the waves, and she slowly drifted towards the swimmers. Renata didn't have to look too hard to find Kyria...even in the darkness she was incredible. And vocal, with loud laughing and shouting as she swam and splashed around.

"Hey," Renata said down to her, and hunkered down in midair. "Swimming's cool and all, but I figured what I really want to do is check out some of the other islands, maybe see how high up I can get. You wanna come with? It'll be kind of like swimming, but...kind of more like flying."

She reached down a hand, close to the water's surface.

Ryan had finished his own duties and now stood barefoot on the sandy beach, watching everyone else, smiling.  "Seeing something like this, it gives me some hope."  He said quietly.   From behind, a female voice answered.  "Of course it does, still, They will fear us, Mr. Hawke."  Ryan turned, drink in hand, to see Akiko Furukawa, standing in her bathing suit.  He remembered meeting her down in San Francisco when he delivered her invitation.  A promising young medical student at the University of California, she'd gained abilities related to her medical expertise, which let her actually heal wounds and cure disease.  He knew she was already being courted by other companies, and yet, she'd not jumped in any direction.  

Still here she was, looking gorgeous, he had to admit.  Still he was easily old enough to be her father, and that served as a brake to any other thoughts he had.  "That's true enough, there will always be some who fear those with special abilities.  We're going to work towards mitigating that though.   We at Novastorm want to show them the good we can do, working hand in hand."

"Yet you're courting many like us."   She answered him, moving closer to stand next to him.

"We're hiring for current and future needs.  we won't remain just industrial consulting and transportation concerns.   As I mentioned before, we are looking at Medical research as well."

"So why spend time on me?  I'm not a Doctor yet."  

He looked back at her, and smiled.  "You will be one day.  I, and Deezy, both respect your desire to finish school and earn your Doctorate.  We both want you to do so, and are willing to wait for it.   You know what our offer is, and it will remain, It's a sign I hope of our sincerity, and willingness to work with you.  We will have to build that department from the ground up as is, and I expect it to be some time before we're ready."

"They've all tried to buy my services, and you, you wait.  Certainly there's the monetary offer but the fact you've promised to allow me to choose, and aren't pressuring me to leave my field of study.   You know I've dreamed of being a doctor since I was a little girl.   A Doctor saved my father, the only family I had at the time after he was involved in a hit and run.  I wanted to save someone too."

Ryan nodded.  "Everyone should follow their dreams, if anyone can understand that, I can."

She leaned in and klinked her own glass lightly against his.  "I know that.  That's why i'm accepting Novastorm's offer."   That brought a smile to both their features, as they raised their glasses in toast to a new nova joining the team.  

Kyria couldn't resist a splash aimed up at Mask, and followed the water upwards. "Sounds fun and I love flying! Any idea where you want to go to first?"  

She glanced over at the beach where Steve and Bastion were still playing football - they'd managed to rope enough others in that they had something of an actual game going on now. Davian was lounging off to the side watching the guys playing and looking entirely too thoughtful for a super-powered beach party. He glanced over to where Ryan and Akiko were talking, a small smile appearing as he took in their body language and expressions. The sun was blazing overhead and this new bevy of gods and demigods were enjoying his party. All in all, a good day.

"Either is fine." Donald told Emily in response to her name-check. Of course her offer was hitting all the right check marks, being hot as hell... but she was also drunk too, which kinda might make things a tad awkward later. Well, he figured he could start with the swimming, and just make really sure it didn't move into anything Emily really didn't want to go. And since she seemed intent on swimming despite her intoxication, it might actually be important to agree for her own safety.

"All right, let's go."

Emily pulled Evo into the surf giggling once they were in about waist deep she turned to him and leaned close putting her arms on his shoulders her hands clasped together behind his neck.

"You know your kind of cute. Your in collage right? I kind of remember that from our stint in the desert."

Evo was'nt that surprised at her perceived forwardness, "Yeah I am."

"Cool, you ready to get wild?"

"What?" That caught him off guard but before he could react she turned and dove away from him into the surf. Evo gave a little laugh and looked around for her expecting her to rise up or pretend to be a shark or something, what he wasn't expecting was what happened.

As Evo waited for her to surface over a minute passed and he started to worry, when suddenly the current took hold of him and swept off his feet and under the waves. Under the waves but not underwater he could breath still because he was in a bubble made of water which was racing as fast as speed boat and ahead of the bubble was Emily but she looked different now for one thing the costume she had been wearing was gone, she was naked now but her skin scintillated reflecting the refracted light almost as if her skin was now covered with tiny translucent scales. she swam effortlessly around the bubble he was in and when he finally tore his eyes from her form he looked out at the underwater beauty around him. They were about twenty feet or so from the surface and he could see the sunlight through the startlingly blue water, fish swam by and around some curious of this weird bubble of air in their midst

"What do you think?" Her voice startled him, she had come inside the bubble with him, "I hope I didn't scare you?" She didn't seem drunk anymore nor that she cared that she was naked in front of him. She was smiling happily.

"Not at all." Evo responded with his own grin. "If I needed to, I'd have shapeshifted myself some gills." Oooh, baby, she was smoking more than Vesuvius, and any red-blooded man was about to erupt. "I got to say," Evo began to swim closer to Emily, "given we're Stormers, this doesn't seem very wild to me." Well, she seemed more clear-headed, maybe water helped it kick in? Evo's grin got bigger. "Come on, babe. Show me some real wild stuff."

"Where do I want to go first? I'm thinking...up."

With that, 'Mask' was accelerating up into the air. She glanced back as she went to check and see if Kyria was following, and grinned when she saw she was. Ren offered Kyria her hand again as the other Stormer drew up alongside her. In moments they were high enough up that the islands were clearly visible in their entirety, carpets of green bordered by white sands in a clear sapphire tapestry.

Renata gestured downwards then.

"So, what looks cool to you? I figured there'd be a volcano on one or something, but...doesn't look like it."

Edited by SalmonMax