Jump to content
Charlotte

Issue #1: The Day After the Day Unlike Any Other

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Leshy's body lunges, pulling them towards the monster eager to get back in the fight. he feels something tugging at his "feet" (well the stilt like extensions of them made out of algae and sea weed) and looks down annoyed to see a human grabbing onto him, desperate to keep their head above water. This persons's fear of drowning has overridden their clear terror at Leshy. The red fog of rage subsides from Leshy's mind as he watches for a moment. He looks back at the shore, and back at this helpless human.

 

A clump of his mass detaches and forms into a life raft underneath the human, as the sea weed raft bobs to the surface it scoops up the endangered person providing them a reprieve.

 

The human looks up at them confused, terrified but possibly, grateful? Under his grizzly form Leshy smiles and gives them a thumbs up before resuming his trudge to shore. 

 

"Not a monster yet" he thinks to himself. 

 

Spoiler

Unleash powers to reshape environment +freak 2 -2 because of conditions, roll is 5+6=11

 

Edited by Ing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The seaweed is fully buoyant, and within moments, the civilian stopped panicking. He looks at Leshy.

 

He's out of breath and still in shock, so perhaps he's still scared of Leshy - or perhaps he's still scared in general. But now he has the presence of mind to stop thrashing around. And maybe, just maybe, he's grateful.

 

Quote

Situation check:

The Moss-Mass is partially out of the water, and partially submerged in the water; people are evacuating as calmly as they can but it'll be a little while yet before the fight zone is clean.

Argo has been thrown a clear city block.

Leverage is underwater in a supervillains' private minisub.

Leshy is still in the water but close enough to land that he can walk.

Persephone is pushing a boat to the shore; it'll be safe once her turn comes 'round again.

Kitsune is close enough to engage with ease.

Incantrix is also close enough to engage with ease, and has just taken a powerful blow.

 

No civilians are in immediate danger. I'll give Leverage an opportunity to act before it lurches out of the water (probably in a couple more turns.) So:

 

image.png.aaf100d1af53adb28ca8f54de1695542.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

I have been informed that Leverage's player is not available, so I'm tossing the spotlight back to:

 

kitsune-logo.png.a72270a2f9722f9a5aab5e4d92a40aa7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...