Sign in to follow this  
Action Director

Above, Between, Below - A Call for Action Adventure

Alan nodded.  "Thanks for seeing to it so quickly.   It could just be curiosity about such a unique aircraft, but I'm guessing this is the first time he's been noticed.   That implies they know something of what is going on, and that the organization could have a mole somewhere in the chain.   They won't like that little revelation one bit."   Anna looked at him.  "Okay Agent Hunt..."

He looked at her with a wry smile.   "Maybe I'm paranoid, but I have seen stuff I designed for American Firms on Russian Security craft.   You can't say espionage isn't still a thing Anna."   She just sighed at him and shook her head.    She knew his background well, and that he still held a more US-centric view by dint of being a veteran.  

"My real question is why someone would be so interested in what we're doing."

Smiling wryly the old man shook his head curtly a few times while polishing the small scope he had produced from the pocket case. "You're forgetting, Alan, that even without moles in an organization Newshounds can be incredibly resourceful. And I am sure each of us has performed interesting things in their life that might warrant someone snooping around. Based of course, on the fact that our observer has not yet decided to target us."

Kneeling behind the luggage carts as if checking one of them, he squinted and put the scope to his eye, gently inching its view towards the observer. If he'd move too fast, the glint of sunlight caught on the glass might alert their observer.

Sign in to follow this