• Divine Right a Trinity Continuum Open World PbP
  • Something Wicked: A Teen Witch Chronical
  • Shadows of the Worlf: a Game of Personal Supernatural Horror
  • Three Leaves DnD 5E Campaign
  • Absolute Power Supers Game
  • Code of Conduct Read in Rules Above

KOTNR - Project #1: NPCs

Noir

Since there was a general consensus about the ideas of projects, I will offer them from time to time. They are totally optional and rewards will vary from Character Points, to Force Points, or even re-rolls or something similar. With that in mind, let us begin....

KOTNR Project #1: NPCs

Task

For this first project I would like you to come up with 5 NPCs connected to your character. They can be friends, family, rivals, enemies, contacts, the droid repairman you frequent and built up a relationship with, the bartender at your favorite cantina who knows you by name, a merc you worked with, a jilted lover, and so on.

All that is needed is a brief description of who they are and how you are connected. Pictures are optional (I know they can be hard to find, so I might be able to fill in blanks for photos if needed).

Stats for the NPCs are totally optional (and would likely get a bit of editing by me), so you can stats them out if you like. Alternately, if there is something in particular about them, like a skill or ad/disad, you can mention or just give the stat for the skill, ad/disad or whatever.

Reward

You will be awarded 1 CP for each NPC you present (up to 5). You can do more than 5 if you like, but that is totally optional.

If all the active players participate, then I will award a Force Point to all PCs as well.

Edited by Noir