• Divine Right a Trinity Continuum Open World PbP
  • Something Wicked: A Teen Witch Chronical
  • Shadows of the Worlf: a Game of Personal Supernatural Horror
  • Three Leaves DnD 5E Campaign
  • Absolute Power Supers Game
  • Code of Conduct Read in Rules Above

Chapter 1: Wilderness Studies

Shameless

Ray took a deep breath, and sat down at a nearby console. The console in front of him was lit up in a rainbow of colors. He closed his eyes, and prayed for luck. When he opened his eyes, the noticed a small set of numbers in the lower right of the screen. He changed those numbers to the communication frequency of the commandant of the academy, hoping that the information he had was accurate. He pressed the button to the right of the "frequency" and placed his hand in a salute position. 

The secretary of the commandant of the academy's face flashed up on the screen. "Mr Mills? How did you get this frequency?" he then noticed the odd location in the background of Ray's transmission, "Where in the hell are you, Mills? You better have a good reason for this stunt at this time." 

Ray quickly dropped his salute. He smirked slightly at the questions from the secretary. "I asked the last one too. We're in a bunker near where the drop-off for the wilderness trip was. This being or drone or something led us here. It's crazy, I know. Time is sort of short. We need to get everyone back planet-side and into this and other bunkers, A.S.A.P. Get the commandant to order all students to follow the drones that should be nearby. also, see if he can get the military to assist with the transport, Mister Secretary."

The secretary frowned, "I think we can do that." Turning away from Ray for a minute the secretary yelled at someone, "Turn the news on and max volume. There's shit going on we need to know about. Mills, be safe." The secretary nodded and the image disappeared. 

Omoikane was silently thankful that the Reclaimers were both inquisitive, and eager to get to work.   They seemed to trust the AI, and this was good.  She'd expected much more resistance, but considering things, she understood.  Thankfully the active genes were working in her favor.

As they all worked at contacting the authorities the meetings were arranged, though nothing would happen for at least twelve hours.   After several hours, Omoikane stopped them, and asked if they would like to refresh themselves and perhaps rest, before the meetings.

This was met with an enthusiastic yes from all of them, and Omoikane showed them to their apartments.   Each was like a penthouse suite from a five star hotel.   "I took some liberties while you were working, and perused the Network to reproduce some accomodations more in line with what you're used to.   The food replicators are programmed with every type of cuisine present on this world, and should be able to perfectly synthesize anything you wish to eat or drink. You need only tell it what you wish to eat. If you have questions for me, simply ask them aloud, i will answer."

That of course certainly hinted that the AI was always observing and listening to them, not the best thing to hear, and when the concern was raised, it was said that this was simply normal operation for it.  The facility was essentially its body, so of course it was aware of everything within.

The food was at least for Kazuya and Mari, perfect, and they found that the beds could be adjusted in terms of firmness.   It really was almost like they were celebrities, because a quick check, while those who had been brought to safety zones were comfortable, they certainly weren't being given accomodations like this.   

Spoiler

okay, I'm going to end this chapter here.    3 cp to everyone.

If you want to ask anything else before the meeting, you can. 

I plan to start the next chapter with the meeting, likely either later today, or tomorrow.