• Something Wicked: A Teen Witch Chronical
  • New Frontier BESM SciFi
  • Three Leaves DnD 5E Campaign
  • Absolute Power Supers Game
  • Primeval- A Game of Survival... and Dinosaurs
  • Code of Conduct Read in Rules Above

Open Communicator (OOC Talk)

Dawn OOC

my initial submission/ concept Costume_silk121_Perry_Headshotstyle_Default_01_645387265.jpg.58cf343b781b3275807fa458f953cfa3.jpg

Lieutenant Parker Perry

Star Fleet Tactical

Chief Flight Officer  USS Odyssey

This is the 239X uniform from Picard

screenshot_2020-06-13-13-26-07.thumb.jpg.b2b25ab547d9481d1af877bbf7c9fd6b.jpg

Let me know if this is ok and i will make her sheet

From what I remember last time it was discussed in chat, we have the following:

XO 

Security Chief

Medical officer, possibly Betazoid or Bajoran

Chief flight officer

I have one approved PC. Do I have more takers? If you're going to make a character, please speak up here so I know who to expect.

Deadline for submission for round 1 is 6/24. I'll post the first post on or around the 25th.

I am very very much in for this, I was the one looking at Medical Officer. How do you want things set out for PCs and which race would you prefer I play of the two?

18 hours ago, Aarkaine said:

I am very very much in for this, I was the one looking at Medical Officer. How do you want things set out for PCs and which race would you prefer I play of the two?

Either would be fine, though I will note that Mala has planned for her character to have Esper abilities. She's fine with PC crossover (especially given the difference in powers between Human/Vulcan and Betazoid telepathic abilities) but I wanted to warn you in case that matters to you. It doesn't bother me.

More 'actually has Vulcan psionic abilities' then 'oh look, if we touch the galactic fence, I get to absorb some of Q'. I mean, I'm totally for the latter, but I don't think I get to do it before game begins. 😄

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, SalmonMax said:

Hmm. What would be cooler? An engineer or a science officer?

I'm a little torn!

Either would be fine to me. I'll be making NPCs to fill holes as necessary but either role will see a lot of action. 

Max: We don't have either, so I think it's your call! They could be an engineer that does inventions/engineering R&D. That's kinda a blend of the two?

• 2 weeks later...

I know what's been up with Mala and I regarding posting but I need to ask if Max and Mac need anything else from me to post? I'm not meaning an IC post, but I would like a Ship Roster post from both of you, please.

Let me know if I can do anything to help either of you.

a request, could y'all please post your characters in the character thread.

I have no idea who any of the other characters are except for one. makes writing a post kind of difficult

thanks

• 2 weeks later...