• Something Wicked: A Teen Witch Chronical
  • Shadows of the Worlf: a Game of Personal Supernatural Horror
  • Three Leaves DnD 5E Campaign
  • Absolute Power Supers Game
  • Code of Conduct Read in Rules Above

KOTNR - OOC

Noir

ok lets get this started

Aurora is a Pilot for hire. she has a fast ship and an uncanny knack at finding the best routes to where she needs to go. think the transporter movies with starships.  She has also been a mercenary and a pirate though neither of those things are well known. of course like most semi shady characters she has other secrets.

She is known as Aurora that is the only name anyone knows her by.

the easiest connection she can have to any other PC is that she has been hired by them in the past or at this moment depending on the degree of connection.

Kao is a Merc i believe there is a small chance she is known to him through her adopted father who was a merc as well.

Arcata i am not sure.... Aurora has no politics (at this time) and will work for whoever pays regardless of the side they are on. It is possible that arcata could have a connection from that angle.

Yeah, I'm planning on playing a Mando hunter. She's been active on the Galaxy at large for probably just over a year now.

If Aurora's Dad was a Merc, it's more likely that Kao's(working name, but the Mandalorian name generator spat it out, and I'm heavily tempted) parents knew him and passed word on to her about potential people to work with. Or hell, she could come looking for the Dad specifically or something, finding Aurora instead? That being said, she doesn't have her own transport, so if she's pursuing Bounties from Planet to planet, she needs a Ship and Pilot.

As for Arcata. I don't know. A bit more awkward, but if she's been active against Imperial remnants it's possible they would have met by happenstance. While credits are credits, I'll probably be taking a vindictive satisfaction in hitting Imperial targets. Heh.

As for the character herself, at this stage she's all that's really known is that she's actively hunting for a particular long term mark. The money that isn't used in living or maintaining equipment is getting funneled into continuing that search.

43 minutes ago, Kaoleth said:

Or hell, she could come looking for the Dad specifically or something, finding Aurora instead? That being said, she doesn't have her own transport, so if she's pursuing Bounties from Planet to planet, she needs a Ship and Pilot.

I like that idea. came looking for the old man only to find that he had died and his"daughter" had taken over the business. 

mutual benefit. both of us could use the other for our given jobs...

Since her exodus from the Empire, Arcata has worked closely with Rebel forces. With the fall of the Emperor and the disintegration of the Empire into factions, she's continued that working relationship, though she is not formally part of its military structure. Her personal goal is to try to minimize the civilian fallout of the collapse of the Imperial government, and that includes hastening the expiration of the Remnant. The sooner that happens, the sooner each world will be free to rebuild its own government.

She's wary of the new Republic, as her experiences in the Empire have taught her how power can corrupt. For now she extends it the benefit of the doubt, but doesn't believe it will live up to its own ideals.

As for connections, if any of you have worked with the Rebellion, that would be an easy possible connection. She has done independent work as well; some bounty hunting here, some brokering there.

So im looking at a Zabrak Mechanic. He spent some time locked up for tamerping with a speeder before a race

Lot of stuff i havent thought about yet in all honesty. I like seeing how things develop in play rather than setting things in stone.

DOnt know if he'd know any of the characters in play

Yep. Surprised kobody has by now. I made the Dramatis Persona thread for everybody to do so over two weeks ago.

Aarkaine, every pc will know at least one other pc, so be flexible on stuff like what you were locked up for.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...