• Three Leaves DnD 5E Campaign
  • Absolute Power Supers Game
  • Code of Conduct Read in Rules Above

Open Club  ·  6 members

Spacehounds

Spacehounds OOC

Nina

• Nina pinned this topic

Sorry for being out of the loop, but I'm back from family time now. If there are any issues, with my build I sent you, Nina, please do ping this brand spanking new account.

EDIT: And that Character Change buttons works, too. Karen is a go go.

Edited by Exile_Jeane
Working with new buttons

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

ok, there has been lulls and long time between posts and this is not an easy game to post in i guess but, as things stand right now I only have two players who are consistent posters.

If you have lost interest, if you are too busy in real life, if you don't know what to post. tell me. don't go silent and make me and the ones who are posting wait. it isn't fair to them..

if you want to drop the game thats fine i'm not going to ban you from the site but do something, say something, don't keep leaving everyone hanging.

thank you

I haven't lost interest. Yes, since before Christmas, real life was a bit hectic. And then I started into a shame spiral, where I felt bad about not posting, so didn't post, which made me feel worst, etc.

I'll reread up again up to the most recent post, and if I can't figure out a decent/reasonable way to insert Yseult, I will ask for help or advice.

I apologize deeply for my lack of communication in regards to this game.

• 3 months later...

Ok i have begun work on phase 2

one of the things phase2 will bring is a new starship... custom built for your crew  it will be a bigger (not huge just bigger) and built for the purpose of exploration. 

what i would like y'all do do is give me any suggestions for what you want me to include on it?

just post some stuff here.

offensive and defensive weaponry.    ship scale and for personal use.  not to warship levels, but not an unarmed science vessel.   Even the Enterprise, with it's exploration based mission was an armed ship.

Best 3D printers/manufactoring equipment possible. Hydroponics or the like to extend food/sustenance supplies. A bay for drones that can perform remote and/or more precise scans planets/asteroids/other items in space, and perhaps engage in limited mining and returning the resources to the Polaris. A bay for small shuttlecraft or two.

Ok guys you need to post up your new sheets if you are okay with them. make sure to add them to your characters signature as well.

Dozer will be joining us in SH playing a Doctor/Diplomat

• 1 month later...

Ok I wish to address a common occurrence and pet peeve which is cropping up more and more in games.

Not reading the posts.

Everyone who posts here has to take the time out to formulate the post write it down and edit it and then post it.  It is a lot of work.

When some of you post it is obvious that at most what you have done is maybe skim the previous posts as your new shiny post is riddled with glaring mistakes and oversights which had you read the previous posts you wouldn’t have made.

Now aside from the fact that not reading what has come before causes mistakes which need to be edited, it is rude and disrespectful to your fellow players.

I am not just talking about my storyteller post but everyone’s post.

So why not take the time read the posts then write and if you have a doubt go back and read the older ones again or ask someone.

There is no excuse for some of the mistakes which are creeping into posts because the writer either didn’t read a farmer post or is just being careless.

So READ the posts, not just the story posts but the Occ posts, the setting posts, and the rules post. Read all of the posts in  the games you are involved in.

Thank you Nina.

• Nina locked this topic